Custom-designed climate chambers
- Standard temperature range +18 to +42 °C, standard humidity range 45 to 80 % r. h.; they can be extended on request
- Interior available with Ex-design according to Ex zone 3G IIB T3
- Low energy requirements due to separate cooling and dehumidification operations
- White powder-coated or stainless steel interior walls
- Air-cooled refrigeration unit (direct evaporation) or with coolant
- Alarm and limit value violation of temperature and humidity forwarding to building control system
- Overheat and excessive humidity protection for test objects
- Climate technology and control and regulation technology can be designed redundantly
- Aluminium or stainless steel standing shelf
- LED lamps
Custom-designed ThermoTEC climate chambers or refrigerators, freezers and incubators were designed specifically for stability tests according to GMP. They are ideally suited for storage for all current climates laid down by the ICH guideline (Q1A).
The excellent homogeneous temperature and humidity distribution within the chambers allows for an intelligent climate and control system. Regularly flushing the humidifier prevents germs from forming.
The climate chambers are controlled and the temperature and humidity are regulated using a Siemens S7-1200 unit. A colour touch panel displays actual values, setpoints, alarms and system parameters, which can be changed depending on user requirements.
Thanks to the modular design, the size of the chambers can be individually adapted to the local conditions. They are available in three or four-door designs, for example.
In addition to the technical climate chamber model, we also manufacture custom-design chambers, refrigerators, freezers and incubators according to requirements.
We will also be happy to provide you with an individual offer. Please send us your request.