When it comes to environmental simulation and climate testing, our aim at ThermoTEC is to be a holistic partner to our discerning customers. In addition to the sale and service of high-quality test cabinets, this also means that we can offer our customers other relevant services from a single source. For this reason, ThermoTEC Weilburg GmbH & Co. KG has been operating its own ISO 17025 accredited calibration laboratory since 2015. Since 2023, our test laboratory has also been accredited according to this standard.
The aim and task of our test laboratory is to be a reliable partner to our customers whenever they have any needs (and bottlenecks) in the areas of temperature, climate and thermal shock testing as well as climate storage.
Have you received a project request for a not-so-common test that you cannot cover in your own laboratory at short notice? Or do you need to react flexibly to a temporarily increased need for temperature and climate tests, but are currently unable to invest in new test equipment due to budget reasons? You might also just like to gain initial experience with the chambers and products from ESPEC.
Whatever your requirement, our experts will have you covered.
Our test laboratory includes a large selection of different temperature, climate and thermal shock chambers in order to be able to respond specifically and flexibly to a wide range of requirements. Even more special systems such as walk-in climate chambers for constant storage, HAST systems or an ice water shock chamber are also available for you.
Real-time recording of all relevant process parameters. Here using the example of a dew formation test.
It goes without saying that during all tests and at all times, our experienced team ensures compliance with all common standards that are of the greatest relevance to you.
In this context, we are, amongst others, able to cover tests according to the following standards*:
- DIN EN 60068-2-1
- DIN EN 60068-2-2
- DIN EN 60068-2-14 test Na
- DIN EN 60068-2-14 test Nb
- DIN EN 60068-2-30
- DIN EN IEC 60068-2-38
- DIN EN 60068-2-66
- DIN EN 60068-2-67
- DIN EN IEC 60068-2-78
- VW 80000, e.g. test K-15 and more
* A large number of these tests are covered by our flexible DAkkS accreditation. The current list of covered standards and guidelines can be found here.
At our headquarter in Weilburg, the following test chambers are currently at your disposal:
- Thermal shock tests with test room volume between 10 and 400 liters. Specimen weight of >100 kg possible
- Climate change tests with test room volumes of up to 1,760 liters in the temperature range from -75 to +180° C and in the humidity range between 10 and 98% RH
- Warm storage with a cupboard volume of approx. 450 liters in a temperature range of up to +300° C.
- Climate storage in walk-in climate chambers of various sizes and Storage space for up to 50 Euro pallets
- Temperature change tests with change rates of up to 20 K/min
Status monitoring of all test chambers 24/7 via online core.
Do you need any further help?
We will be happy to advise you!
Tel.: +49 (0) 6471-6293-231
Deputy Laboratory Manager
Tel.: +49 (0) 6471-6293-136