Walk-in climate chambers for stability testing
- Standard temperature range +18 to +42 °C, standard humidity range 45 to 80 % r. h.; they can be extended on request
- Interior available with Ex design according to Ex zone 3G IIB T3
- Low energy requirements due to separate cooling and dehumidification operations
- White powder-coated or stainless steel interior wall finish
- Design with air-cooled refrigeration unit (direct evaporation) also possible
- Alarm and limit value violation of temperature and humidity forwarding to building control system as standard
- Overtemperature and excessive humidity protection for test objects
- Climate technology and control and regulation technology can be designed redundantly.
- Aluminium or stainless steel standing shelf as well as mobile rack systems available
- Standard lighting with LED lamps
ThermoTEC walk-in climate chambers were designed specifically for stability tests according to GMP. They are ideally suited for storage for all current climates laid down by the ICH guideline (Q1A).
The excellent homogeneous temperature and humidity distribution within the walk-in chambers allows for an intelligent cooling system: Cooling water, which is produced using an air-cooled cooling water recirculating chiller, is used for cooling and dehumidifying the walk-in chambers.
A separate dehumidifier coil is used for dehumidifying. This keeps the forced dehumidification very low, while ensuring high energy savings.
An ultrasonic humidifier is used for the humidification of the walk-in chamber. The advantage of this system is its excellent control properties and low energy requirements. Regularly flushing the humidifier prevents germs from forming.
The walk-in climate chamber is controlled and the temperature and humidity are regulated a Siemens S7-1200 unit. Actual values, setpoints, alarms and system parameters are displayed on a colour touch panel and can be changed according to user requirements.
Thanks to the modular design, the size of the walk-in chambers can be individually adapted to the local conditions.
We would be glad to provide you with an individual offer. Please send us your request.
As an alternative to the walk-in chambers, we also offer