- The temperature range can be set between -90 and -60°C
- 570 l interior volume for maximum storage capacity
- Individual optional features thanks to the rack system with boxes
- Additional insulated inner doors for minimised temperature loss when doors are opened
- Refrigeration circuit via cascade control unit
- Low energy consumption
- Ergonomic attractive design for easy access to the products
Just like all the other BioLine devices, the GRAM BioUltra ultra cold chamber is characterised by optimum cooling performance and high reliability. Unlike conventional insulation units, the used vacuum panel design (VIP panel technology) requires more than 20% less space, which, in turn, considerably increases storage capacity.
The devices feature a controller incl. temperature recording module, a potential-free alarm contact and an individually configurable door and temperature alarm. A unique circulating air control system ensures optimum temperature distribution in the test chamber and precision temperature control.
The GRAM BioUltra satisfies the requirements of the ICH guideline as well as the requirements of GMP.