Battery testing systems
- More than 30 years of experience in close cooperation with leading manufacturers and research institutes.
- Hazard Level 0-6 safety options available for all test chamber models.
- Customer-oriented and tailor-made solutions – your ideal configuration for maximum security
- All test chambers can be easily integrated into external battery management systems, for example for simulating charging and discharging processes, and controlled via them.
- Highest quality and reliability for reproducible conditions.
With the electromobility on the rise, battery testing systems are becoming increasingly important: Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries suitable for use in the automotive applications have to meet specific legally prescribed performance and safety standards. This includes tests at the cell, module and system level.
With the ESPEC temperature test chambers and walk-in chambers, Li-ion battery systems are qualified according to the applicable legal power and safety guidelines.
ESPEC test chambers and walk-in chambers are characterized by precision controllable and reproducible, stable test cycles.
All chamber models can be easily integrated into external battery management systems, such as for simulating charging and discharging operations. The chambers can, in turn, be controlled by the management systems.
The ESPEC devices are particularly suitable for the performance testing of Li-ion batteries under varying temperatures and for storage and charging/discharging testing under precisely specified ambient temperatures. This technology allows you to test all the important performance parameters regarding storage capacity, durability and battery power.