Hettich Benelux PRC 3200 WL
- Simple and seamless loading process thanks to double doors without crossbar
- Optimal growth area / footprint ratio
- Maximum growth height of 49 cm when 3 light platforms are installed resp. 160 cm with one light platform (e. g. for cultivating corn)
- LED lighting from the top, luminous intensity of 200, 400 or 1100 µmol, dimmable between 10 % and 100 %
- No drying of nutrient media because of horizontal airflow combined with very low air velocity
The Hettich Benelux PRC 3200 WL plant growth chamber impresses by its huge internal volume and small footprint. With a wide temperature range from +4 to +45 °C it allows to realize all standard tests in the field of plant cultivation, in vivo and in vitro procedures as well as seed germination.
Equipped with energy-saving LEDs the illumination systems assures 100 % homogeneous light at 5 cm below the light source. The result: a 99.9 % light coverage on the work area, no ‘dark corners’ and a very high homogeneity that allows multi-layer cultivation.
Thanks to the double doors without crossbar it is easy to load the plant growth chamber. Offering a growth area of 0.8 m² on each shelf the Hettich PRC 3200 WL features an optimal growth area / footprint ratio.
Option: the Hettich Benelux PRC 1700 WL plant growth chamber is the smaller alternative with double door.
Plant growth chamber PRC 3200 WL
|Temperature range||Humidity range||Inside dimensions
W x H x D in mm
W x H x D in mm
|PRC 3200 WL||3075 l
(4,8 m² with 3 levels)
|+4 to +45 °C
+10 to +45 °C
|25 to 90 % r. h.
25 to 80 % r. h.
|2790 x 1670 x 660||3600 x 2200 x 940|